2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible Changes: ???? What’s the difference vs 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible?
The C8 Corvette Stingray Convertible was a new model for 2020, so there are only minor tweaks for the 2021 model year in the US. Chevy has changed up a few package options, so Magnetic Ride Control is now available independent of the Z51 package. There are also a few new color and stripe options, plus wireless capability for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto inside.
Pros and Cons
- Massive performance bang for your buck
- Comfortable as a daily driver
- Best interior ever for a Corvette
- Intuitive infotainment system
- No compromises for the convertible
- The exhaust note could be more exotic
- There's no manual transmission
- Not many driver assistance systems on offer
- Convertible is more expensive
- Interior is cramped for taller drivers
Best Deals on Corvette Stingray Convertible
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible Trims
See trim levels and configurations: